CRUSH IT!/My Key Points
When you get up for work every morning, every single morning, you are pumped because you get to talk about or work with or do the thing that interests you the most in the world.
- Here’s the deal: Quit whining, quit crying, quit with the excuses. If you already have a full-time job, you can get a lot done between 7pm and 2am.
- Honesty has got to be at your core.
- Before you invest in yourself, you have to invest in your long-term future.
- Your long-term goal is get sticky and create more and more opportunities to communicate.
CRUSHING IT!/My Key Points
- You’re going to eat shit for a long time, but I promise, the sacrifices will be worthwhile.
- Those entrepreneurs at the pinnacle of financial success and influence share three characteristics: * A commitment to service * A desire to provide value * A love of teaching.
- CARE: If you show up with that energy and intensity every single day, good things are going to happen.
- You will be a thousand times more successful if you wake up eager to share and create something because you believe the world will enjoy it rather than because you have calculated that this is what you need to do to become an Instagram celebrity.
- Always put your money back into your business.
- Storytelling is so underrated.
- Constantly hit it day after day, never give up, keep my blinders on, focusing on your own shit, and really do you.
- When you’re passionate about what you’re offering the world, the quality of both your product and your content will more likely be what it needs to be to get noticed, valued, and talking about.
- You have to be passionate about giving.
- Eat shit for as long as you have to.
- You need to constantly be in do mode.
- Being unafraid of making mistakes makes everything easy.
- Not worrying about what people think frees you to do things, and doing things allows you to win or learn from your loss – which means you win either way.
- If you’re serious about crushing it, every minute not spent on those obligations should be spent producing content, distributing content, engaging with your community, or engaging in business development.
- Don’t sacrifice long-term growth for short-term gains.
- No one who played it safe ever made it big.
- Be clear-eyed and strategic, be willing to work harder and longer than you ever have in your life, and you won’t disappoint anyone. In fact, you’ll surprise everyone.
- Everyone looks like an ass when trying something new.
- You need to spend time asking questions and making sure that your followers and fans really engage and become loyal to you. You need to keep building that community.