My Key Points
- Getting rich is about offense not defense.
- You can’t be too old or young to become rich, but you have to become offensive.
The Wealth Creation Formula:
1.Who’s got my money?
3.Save to invest.
4.Multiple income flows.
5.Getting rich is not just about you.
6.Most of us are convinced by the middle class mentality to settle and compromise selfishly for just enough rather than abundance.
Who Has My Money?
- You don’t need to make money, you need to invest all of your time connecting with those who have money and seeing what you can provide to them in exchange for the money they already have.
- Spend as close to 100% of your time as possible with those who have your money.
- The most important thing in business is sales and the most important question in business is who’s got my money?.
- From 25 to 51 Grant worked hard without vacations or spendings.
- Pay the price today so you can pay the price tomorrow.
Save ONLY to Invest:
- Never save just to save or to fund a disaster, save only to invest.
- The wealthy make big investments, not small investments.
Multiple Flows of Income:
- When you add a second flow make a commitment to never neglect your first flow.
- Never walk away from any income flow no matter how small it is. This should be the exception, not the rule.
Repeat, Reinforce and Hyperfocus:
- The first thing you’ll have to give up on is your middle class mind.
- The second thing you’ll have to give up is losing fun things like travel and vacations.
- When people start asking you why you’re working so much and don’t have time them, it means you’re well on your way.
- You want to work at-least 10 hours / day, 6 days / week and focus the rest of your time in self-improvement.
- If you are truly committed to becoming a millionaire you need to be prepared for your old friends falling off and losing interest.
- You must be prepared to add super-successful people to your environment, these are the people you should surround yourself with.